ISDN enables you to have a range of 100 numbers so even if you have more staff than phone lines, every person gets their own number, so everyone can be contacted directly.
Digital phone lines for businesses with a PABX phone system.
100 Numbers so everyone can be called direct.
Compatible with a wide range of PABX.
ISDN is the industry standard for providing phone lines for digital PABX phone system which gives you total control over how you handle your calls. It’s a rock solid reliable technology.
Add capacity as your business expands.
ISDN comes in two main types: ISDN2 which enables you to grow two lines at a time and ISDN10/20/30 which means you add ten lines at a time. Bottom line, it can scale as big as you need it to.
Features & Benefits.
- Scaleable phone line solution
- Proven and robust technology
- Delivered on Australia’s biggest network
- Direct Indial Range (100 numbers) – allows every staff member to have their own number
- Digital call quality
- Compatible with a wide range of digital PABX
- Hunt Groups – finds the first available person
- Calling Number Display – show either the direct extension number or a main number
- Extension level billing – know how much each person uses the phone
|Local Calls |
|National Calls |
|Calls to Mobiles |
Things you should know:
Local call connection 5 cents. All prices include GST.