Your business should have just one number like it has just one website address. Never changing, portable, easy to remember, for you, your team and your customers.
The one number to match the one web address.
Promote just one number Australia wide.
Route your calls to suit your business.
Even without a PABX phone system, a 13, 1300 or 1800 number allows you to route calls according to the rules you set. Set them up according to the state the calls come from, the time of day they’re made and many more. It’s your choice.
Choose where to receive your calls.
Choose to receive calls according to your rules: To a landline during the day or maybe to a mobile at night. You promote one number and you decide how and where to receive it.
Features & Benefits.
- One number Australiawide
- Route calls according to where they come from
- Route calls according to the time of day
- Route calls according to day of the year
- Receive calls on landlines
- Receive calls on mobiles
- Hassle free relocation – no reprinting stationery
- Emergency diversion – quickly and easily reroute your calls should your phone lines have a fault
|Whats the Difference?
|EASY TO REMEMBER 6 digit number but has Government charges associated.
|FLAT RATE for the caller with the business paying a per minute rate.
|FREE CALLS for the caller with the business paying a per minute rate.
|Call Connection Fee (all call types)
|Local Call per min
(first 15 mins free for 13/1300)
|Landline to Landline
|Landline to Mobile
|Mobile to Landline
|Mobile to Mobile
Things you should know:
1. All prices are inclusive of GST. 2. Total minimum commitment over 12 months is $180. 3. Early termination fee; if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the 12 month contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of your minimum monthly commitment as per your agreement with us multiplied by the months remaining in your contract. 3. Government Levy is applicable to all 6-digit 13 numbers which incur a charge per month as per the Telecommunications (numbering charges) Act 1997, please refer to www.ACMA.gov.au for further information. 4. If you are porting your 13, 1300 or 1800 number to us, the porting of your service number will be conducted in accordance with the INMS business rules. 5. All porting is subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, you may port your service number if that service number is declared portable under the porting requirements legislation, administered by the applicable Regulator, and no exemption from such obligation has been granted. 6. If the service has been cancelled and you request us to reconnect, you are not guaranteed you will receive the same number. If you have acquired a number via an Auction site, you undertake to make sure that the Australian Communications and Media Authority Register, correctly reflects the details of your application. If there is any discrepancy, we may not be able to provide you a service on your auction number. 7. In using the service, you must comply with any rules imposed by any 3rd party, whose content network or services you access using the service or whose network your data traverses.