Experience more plan inclusions and better pricing for a limited time in some of our 4G Prima mobile plans
Up to 100Mbps download
New Great data inclusions
Unlimited national calls. Free minutes to 26 countries
Domestic and Roaming data bolt-ons. Roaming voice pack
Zero bill shock
Great network experience on a 4G Network.
Get more done in less time, with our range of 4G plans.
International and National call inclusions
Get up to 300 minutes to call 26 countries, unlimited national calls, text and standard MMS’s. Covers all the stuff you do every day – talking, texting and picking up your voicemail.
More freedom with our big data inclusion
Using lots of data? You are not alone. Our latest data allowances are our most generous ever.
Peace of Mind
With the Zero Bill Shock feature you don’t need to worry about your mobile bill as there will be no excess usage charges.
Roaming voice packs
Get SMSs and minutes to call anywhere when you are Roaming Overseas.
Now you can add extra data to your plan to use in Australia or when travelling overseas. Choose from 1GB to 5GB recurring and one-off bolt-ons to boost your allowance and save money.
- MMS (photo)
- Call to 26 Countries^
- Calls to 1800
- Calls to 13-1300
- Calls between users on the same network
- 1 month
- 12 month Total Minimum Contract Value $360
- 100 minutes To call 26 Countries
- 12 month Total Minimum Contract Value $480
- 10 + 20GB was 10 + 15GB
- 300 minutes To call 26 Countries
- 12 month Total Minimum Contract Value $600
- 20 + 30GB was 20 + 25GB
- 300 minutes To call 26 Countries
NEW EXTREME PLAN
- 12 month Total Minimum Contract Value $720
- 30 + 30GB
- Unlimited To call 10 Countries
Prices include GST
12-month plan ETF $55*Excess data usage is charged at $0.03/MB($30.72/GB). Alternatively, sign up to 1GB Auto Bolt-on to save and pay $10/GB. *Apart from China which calls to mobile are included, minutes can be used only to call international landlines.
WHY CHOOSE US
We give the kind of service you just can’t get from the big telcos
We’re a full-service telecommunications provider meaning we can provide all your communications on one single bill. So that’s one simple payment per month and one company to deal with. Just makes life simple.
Dedicated Account Manager
When you’re with us you’ll have your own dedicated Account Manager, so if you’ve got a question you know who to come to. It’s the kind of personal service the big telcos just can’t offer.
A Communications Partner
We believe in being a valued partner to our clients by offering honest and straightforward advice. We don’t make the sale and run, we’re here to stay, and we’re here to do whatever we need to keep you happy.
Business Communications Specialists
We only focus on businesses which means we understand what’s important to keep costs down and efficiency up. Talk to us about our market leading portfolio of products designed to improve communications across your entire business.
Things You Should Know
The following terms and conditions apply for the plans included in this document with their respective minimum monthly charge as outlined in this document. All mobiles services are provided by Mobile Service Solutions PTY LTD (MSS) ACN 606 336 832.
1. All prices are quoted inclusive of GST.
2. Included value amounts are valid for one month (billing period) and are to be used in Australia. Plans included values can be used towards standard national calls, standard SMS and standard Photo MMS to mobiles and fixed line services, calls to 1300, 13 ,1800 and calls to retrieve voicemail.
3. Services excluded from the plan allowance are: directory services, calls, SMS and MMS to international numbers, video MMS, international roaming, content packs and bolt-ons and mobile data usage.
4. Some of the barred services are: Premium services, 19x, 189x and VPN numbers.
5. When the included value on a plan is reached, any extra usage will be charged at the standard rates as excess spend.
6. Fair Usage policy applies to all mobile plans in relation to calls, call diversions, SMS, MMS, and data usage.
7. Calls are charged in 60-second increments, plus flagfall charge.
8. Unused monthly data allowance cannot be rolled over.
9. Upon exceeding the monthly included data allowance you will be charged for excess data usage as indicated, unless 1GB Auto bolt-on is active.
10. Data usage will be metered in kilobytes, where 1024 bytes = 1 Kilobyte or part thereof and includes both uploads and downloads.
11. Monthly data allowance cannot be used when roaming internationally.
12. The mobile product of MSS provide FairTel’s Micro, Standard, Super, Max and Extreme mobile plans using part of Telstra’s 4G and 3G mobile network with a 4G coverage footprint of 96.5% and a combined 4G and 3G coverage footprint of more than 98.8% of the Australian population covering 1.62 million square kilometres.
13. These mobile plans have access to download speeds of up to 100Mbps on 4G across 95% of the population. 4G devices will enjoy typical download speeds of 2-50Mbps and upload speeds of 1 to 10 Mbps in 4G coverage areas.
14. Handsets not capable of 4G will only receive 3G coverage.
15. Check mobile coverage at https://mobilemaps.net.au/maps/api/embed/4G/.
16. International Roaming charges are Pay As You Go, and may not be available in all countries. Refer to International Roaming sheet for more information.
17. An ETF of $55 inc GST applies for 12-month contracted plans. Please refer to the Critical Information Summary for more details.
18. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and/or promotion
19. FairTel reserves the right to vary the terms of these promotions at any time
20. Full terms and conditions as per the Application Form.